Document Imaging & Management
Want to Go Paperless, but Not Sure Where to Start?
“Going paperless” has been a buzz phrase for some years. However, “paper-lite” is the preferred solution over a paperless office.
Achieving a paperless environment may not be optimal for most businesses. A more measured solution is the paper-lite approach. By combining document scanning and online sharing with traditional paper processes, businesses are able to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Three key reasons to establish a Paper-Lite solution:
- Safeguards Record Keeping – Preserve physical copies of key documents in the event that digital files are corrupted or lost.
- Paper Preferences – Hours spent reading and editing documents in an electronic backlit format can become a strain and proofreading is easier in hard copy than online. A paper and digital mix is the better solution.
- Minimizes Vulnerability – Power interruptions and loss of WiFi connections are ongoing realities that impact productivity. Also, the risk of cyberattacks have the potential for serious damage.
Start Scanning with FileLink
After assessing your document activity level and specific workflow needs, we convert your active files to a digital format using our advanced scanning technology. Your scanned files can then be:
- Placed in your private online document repository, so that you can access them quickly and easily, 24 hours a day
- Placed on your server for access
- Scanned and copied to DVD, Flash drive, hard drive, etc.
We convert your paper documents to easily-stored, managed, and distributed digital images. Our document imaging solutions provide you with quick access to your business information. From start to finish, we handle the entire imaging process for you. This frees your staff to focus on your business and eliminates the need for investing in capital equipment for scanning. Our document imaging process includes:
- File organization and prep
- Document scanning
- Data entry and coding
- Image database management
At FileLink, our imaging specialists will work with you and your staff to develop a solution to meet your specific needs.
After scanning and indexing your documents, we add them to VAULTview, FileLink’s image hosting repository.
VAULTview is a revolution in document management, reducing overall costs and eliminating operational costs as well as IT overhead. You don't need to make any capital expenditures for hardware or implementation, which equals instant ROI for you. Data storage and maintenance is no longer an IT burden. Our VAULTview technology, with unlimited users and unlimited data storage, allows your organization to efficiently broaden its processes with instant access to projects, departments, and locations.
VAULTview secures, organizes, and distributes documents and other paper content. Here are some of the key features:
- Capture documents via automated imports and physical document scanning
- Records storage and archival
- A workflow tool to improve processes
- Authorized users have secure access to private information
- Post comments for others to review
- Records retrieval using a variety of search criteria
The costs of expensive resources are shared across the entire VAULTview customer base, so your cost is dramatically reduced. This makes it ideal for both large and small companies.
This service solution can be deployed in a matter of days. Your internal staff will find that it provides substantial time savings over an in-house solution, including less training time and a fraction of the complexity of traditional installation.
FileLink's industry expertise, makes our VAULTview solution an excellent choice for all types of industries, such as:
- Accounts Payable
- Student Records
- Human Resources
Clients throughout southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast, including New Orleans, Covington, Slidell, and the surrounding areas, choose FileLink for their document imaging and storage needs.
If you are interested in discussing your document scanning and imaging requirements, please complete the form on this page or call us at 504-885-0187 today. We look forward to hearing from you.